The Condition of Georgia has implemented a handy "electronic" payment choice for receiving your supporting your children obligations and Condition employees payroll utilizing a prepaid Debit MasterCard® card – An easy method to get your supporting your children obligations or payroll deposits. Simply spend your hard earned money by showing your bank card it's safe, convenient and secure. You've access immediately for your funds since your supporting your children obligations and/or payroll are digitally loaded for your debit MasterCard® card account. You won't be awaiting your check to become sent with the mail.
The brand new debit MasterCard® card account provides use of your funds 24 hrs each day at Automatic teller machines, bank teller home windows and merchant locations worldwide, anywhere debit MasterCard® cards are recognized. Your bank card account is FDIC insured as well as your account remains safe and secure from your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Your deposits are published around the banking next day of your payment is received and processed. The Condition of Georgia is pleased to provide the benefit and security from the Georgia Debit MasterCard®.
Shop by using Eppicard GA ( Georgia)
You should use your Georgia MasterCard® at merchant locations exhibiting the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. There's free for purchases at merchant locations.
Get Cash Faster
Get cash at Moneypass and Comerica ATM locations, MasterCard® Member bank teller home windows, or at the favorite merchant location, exhibiting the MasterCard® Member Acceptance mark.
Toll-Free Customer Support Eppicard GA
You've limitless use of our site 24 hrs each day, seven days a week, all year round. When a payment is loaded, you might access specifics of your bank account through the toll-free customer support phone number 1-800-656-1347, TTY:1-855 260-3119 or even the Internet at http://eppicard.com. Worldwide caller would use 1-210-334-6617.
Your bank account is FDIC insured and guarded from your personal secret code (PIN). Your internet account is guaranteed from your personally selected User ID and password.
Use of available balance and transaction history online.
Online web use of your card account, balance, and transaction history may be the fastest and simplest method to review transactions and deposits published for your requirements. The details are displayed immediately in time and date order and reflects transactions published for your requirements at that time they're carried out.
Monthly transaction history within the last 3 months can be obtained online, at any time for your benefit. Print your monthly transaction history by choosing the most well-liked month.
Georgia consumers are evaluated the next costs:
- $1.25 for effective ATM cash distributions, after free transactions
- $1.25 for distributions at from network Automatic teller machines
- $.35 for every call towards the Georgia Customer Support Desk, after free transactions
- $1.25 for every worldwide ATM balance inquiry
- $1.25 plus 3% of transaction amount for every worldwide transaction
- $5.00 for every alternative card released following the first free
- $.10 for every mobile balance inquiry following the first free
- $1.50 for every funds transfer transaction
Avoid ATM Surcharge Costs
- Some ATM proprietors may use a fee known as a surcharge to make use of their Automatic teller machines.
- Avoid having to pay this fee by utilizing Automatic teller machines at Comerica or MoneyPass ATM locations. Search for the logos proven here.
Consumers, who've any queries regarding their supporting your children situation including whenever your obligations happen to be deposited for your Georgia Debit MasterCard, should call the OCSE at 404-921-1490. For payroll questions, speak to your Human Assets Office.
For those questions associated with the Debit MasterCard®,consumers should call the client Service toll-free number at 1-800-656-1347, TTY:1-855 260-3119. Customer Support can be obtained 24 hrs each day, seven days a week and handles calls associated with:
- Confirming stolen or lost cards
- Balance queries
- PIN changes
- Transaction history demands
- Signing up a complaint in regards to a card problem
- Questions regarding card usage
- Questions regarding worldwide card usage