The Condition of Mississippi has implemented the brand new ePayment ™ program. The Department of Human Services, Division of monetary Assistance Consumers, Division of Supporting Your Children Enforcement Consumers, and Department of Family & Children's Services Adoption Subsidy and Promote Care Consumers, or Department of Employment Security Consumers are now able to access their obligations online while using Mississippi EPPICard™ bank card.
Mississippi EPPICard™ an ATM card is going to be changed "totally freeInch thirty days just before the "Good Through" date around the front of every card. Please speak to your local County Office to ensure or improve your address NOW! The U . S . States Postal Service (USPS) Won't "forward" your brand-new Mississippi EPPICard™ bank card for you in case your mailing address has transformed. Book the "Good Through" date around the front of the card and search for your alternative within the mail the month it's because of expire. If you don't receive your brand-new Mississippi EPPICard™ bank card through the 20th from the "Good Through" month, please contact Mississippi EPPICard™ Customer Support at 1-866-461-4095.
Quick access to cash at 1000's of ATM locations
ePayment ™ consumers can acquire cash at any ATM exhibiting the MasterCard® or Cirrus® logos.
Free cash return with purchases at many store locations
ePayment ™ consumers could make purchases or buy things and receive cash return without any additional costs at many merchants, including supermarkets exhibiting the Maestro® logo design.
Search for the MasterCard® or Maestro® logos to recognize taking part retailers.
Many bank locations exhibiting the MasterCard® logo design will give you cash distributions free of charge to ePayment ™ consumers.Question costs when creating cash distributions.
Use of available balance and transaction history online
Consumers have secure use of their available balance and transaction history utilizing their user ID and password.
All transaction details are displayed immediately in time and date order.
Online use of available balance details are the fastest and simplest method readily available for the consumer.
Monthly transaction history within the last two months is definitely open to customers online.
Low Transaction Costs Eppicard MS (Mississippi)
Mississippi ePayment ™ Consumers are evaluated the next costs:
- $.75 for ATM balance queries.
- $1.75 for effective ATM cash distributions.
- $5.00 for every alternative card released.
- ATM surcharge costs will apply except at Hancock, Regions, and Trustmark Bank ATM locations.
- For an entire report on all costs, please make reference to the Notice of Fee Change.
For those questions associated with the status of the cash benefit or payment, including whenever a deposit is going to be made for your requirements, consumers should contact the:
- Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS):
- For Economic Assistance (EA) Temporary Assistance for Desperate Families (TANF), TANF Encouraging Service or Supplemental Diet Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment & Training (E&T) Consumers, speak to your local MDHS EA County Office
- For Supporting Your Children Enforcement (CSE) Consumers, speak to your local MDHS CSE County Office or
- To See Relatives & Children's Services (F&CS) Adoption Subsidy and Promote Care Consumers, speak to your local MDHS F&CS County Office.
- Mississippi Department of Employment Security (MDES):
- For In-Condition Unemployment Insurance (UI) Consumers, speak to your local MDES WIN Job Center or
- For Out-of-Condition UI Consumers, contact the MDES Interstate Claims Office.
For those questions associated with the Mississippi EPPICard™ bank card, consumers should call the Mississippi EPPICard™ Customer Support at: 1-866-461-4095 (toll-free)Worldwide Calls: 1-801-352-3274 TTY Calls: 1-877-906-0085. The Client Service Center can be obtained 24 hrs each day, seven days a week to deal with calls associated with:
- Confirming stolen or lost cards
- Balance Queries
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) changes
- Transaction history demands
- Signing up a complaint in regards to a card problem
- Questions regarding card usage and
- Questions regarding worldwide card usage.