In November 2009, the Condition of Iowa implemented the brand new Debit Card™ program.State medicaid programs Companies are now able to access their obligations online utilizing a Visa® bank card.Your obligations are instantly loaded to the card and you can check out countless Visa ATM and store locations in Iowa and round the world to create purchases or receive cash.
Free cash return with purchases at many store locations
Consumers could make purchases or buy things and receive cash return without any additional costs at many merchants, including supermarkets exhibiting the Interlink® logo design.
Search for the Visa® or Interlink® logos to recognize taking part retailers.
All bank locations exhibiting the Visa® logo design will give you cash distributions free of charge to Iowa Bank Card ™ consumers.
Use of available balance and transaction history online
Consumers have secure use of their available balance Eppicard IA and transaction history utilizing their user ID and password.
All transaction details are displayed immediately in time and date order.
Online use of available balance details are the fastest and simplest method readily available for the consumer.
Monthly transaction history within the last two months is definitely open to customers online.
Quick access to cash at 1000's of ATM locations
Consumers can acquire cash at any ATM exhibiting the Visa® or Plus® logos.
Avoid ATM taxes with your Iowa Bank Card Visa® card at Wells Fargo, MoneyPass or Alliance One.
Low Transaction Costs Eppicard IA (Iowa)
Iowa Bank Card ™ consumers are evaluated the next costs:
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: $1.35 every time, after free transactions are utilized
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee- Worldwide Trans: $3.00 every time,in addition 3% from the transaction amount
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $.50 after free transactions are utilized
- ATM Denial Fee: $.50
- IVR Fee: $.40 each red carpet (6) free every month
- Card Alternative Fee: $5.00
- Expedited Card Alternative Fee: $15.00
Consumers who've any queries regarding their IME situation, including whenever your obligations happen to be deposited for your Iowa Bank Card ™ , should contact the local IME office.
For those questions associated with the Iowa Debit Card™ Visa®,consumers should call the client Service toll-free number at 1-866-899-5611. Customer Support can be obtained 24 hrs each day, seven days a week and handles calls associated with:
- Confirming stolen or lost cards
- Balance queries
- PIN changes
- Transaction history demands
- Signing up a complaint in regards to a card problem
- Questions regarding card usage
- Questions regarding worldwide card usage